Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Please come someone cheer me up!!

"Weird!! It's tough for me to weep though I'm in a deep sorrow" I wrote it down on my msn display name couple days ago. Last weekend were the worst time I've ever passed. In the Fri. morning, when getting the Toefl score on the official web, I knew everything went wrong. ( Do me a favor; never ask me how it is.) Does it mean that I lose my hope to go abroad? However, I deserved it. It truly proves the phrase "no pain, no gain." and makes me realize that my English is still not good enough.

On Sun. we those staff working on the students consultant center got together to Jiou-Fan for fun, but it was really rainy and crowd there. Lingering less than 3 hrs, we transfered to the temple street in Ji-Lon just because of some guys' suggestion. Attention! If someone would like to go to that street, please do not go over before the sunsets, or he must fuck himself boredly to death just like us, coming back Guandu very early. Anyway, the tight and bad schedule made me felt worse.

My friend, Shiau-Li told me that the best period to fall in love are in December and during summer vacation. I admitted that recently I was in my oestrus, and listed a ideal mate list inTNUA. Unfortunately, they were neither gay, nor available. Worst of all, I decided to hold a homo big party on campus which would keep one week to be my last creation work by these 4 years hoping
it's scope could reach the form of Public Art.

Nevertheless, it is sarcastic that the host have kept single for 22 years, isn't it??

No comments: