Thursday, March 08, 2007

something wrong

Well,it`s the time to start composing my blog in English to practice my poor expression, and welcome anyone to infer out where the faults i do.

This is a suck day. Everyone I used to be familiar with is strange to me, and i have no idea about what wrong it is. Is it the problem that i didn`t take part in the athletic competition of all the Fine Art colleges this year, didn`t wave my flag and didn`t shout the battle cries for our group?? So everyone of you saw me as a stranger out of your world, even no greeting.

How desperate!! It seems that I lose something important again, especially which I treat it as my treature during those pass years. Now, I get alone again, and spend most of my life on craming and the business I promised but which is not about where I belong to.
I`m very confused about how to live a life here without any passion. Worse of all, Those who I can share with now are far away here or are seldom to appear at the special time i can`t be. but i really need warm support and reliableness from who called friends...

Anyway, my English exression really need improved.

No comments: